Since you are on this page please take your time to read our site privacy notice.
We are Mihai & Co. Business Lawyers (hereinafter named Mihai & Co.) (Cabinet de Avocat “Dan Mihai”), registered with the Bucharest Bar by Decision No. 1281/2003, headquartered in Bucharest, 22 Sergent Major Stefan Sorescu street, a team of lawyers specialising in legal advice.
The materials contained in this website are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to provide legal or other professional advice nor do they commit Mihai & Co. to any obligation whatsoever. Users are advised to seek confirmation of statements made herein before acting upon them; specialist advice should also be sought on specific issues.
The information and materials posted on this website are subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. This information should not be amended or altered in any way and should not be distributed or used for commercial purposes or in articles and publications, without our express prior consent. Mihai & Co. is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites which link to this site or which are linked from it.
This privacy notice is independent from Mihai & Co.’s offline personal data collection practices. The term “personal data” refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, birth date, e-mail address or mailing address and any other information that is identified with you personally, including your individual health information.
Personal Data Collected through www.mhlaw.ro
We do not ask you nor condition your visit to our site on providing us your personal data. The only personal data Mihai & Co. currently collects through its website is the information you voluntarily give us when you use the web form to contact us. The data you fill in will be sent to us by email. That means that your data is processed through two processors of ours: Google LLC which hosts our website, and Microsoft Ireland Ltd which provides our cloud email service.
Use of Personal Data Collected through www.mhlaw.ro
Mihai & Co. uses the personal data information you provide to answer the query you will have posted through the site. Mihai & Co. does not share with third parties the personal data you provide us voluntarily by contacting us.
Anonymous Data Collected through www.mhlaw.ro
Mihai & CO. does not use Google Analytics or any similar technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, we do not track how many visitors visit our website, the date and time of the visit, the visit duration and which pages were visited.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
There may be some limited circumstances under which Mihai & Co. may share or transfer the personal data in our databases, for example, to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests.
As a data subject you have specific legal rights relating to the personal data we process about you:
- Right to withdraw consent: Where you have given consent for the processing of your personal data (i.e. email alerts from us), you may withdraw your consent at any moment by clicking the unsubscribe button in any of the e-mail messages you receive from us.
- Right to access: You may ask from us information regarding the personal data that we hold about you, including information as to which categories of data we have in our possession or control, what they are being used for, and to whom they have been disclosed, if applicable. We will provide you with a copy of your personal data upon request. If you request further copies of your personal data, then we can charge you with a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain the rectification of your personal data, if inaccurate or incomplete. For this purpose, you can contact us at the contact details provided below.
- Right to restriction: You may obtain from us restriction of processing of your personal data, if:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data, for the period we need to verify the accuracy,
- the processing is unlawful, if you request the restriction of the processing instead of the erasure of your personal data,
- we do no longer need your personal data, but you request it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- you object to the processing while we verify whether our grounded reasons override yours.
- Right to portability: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, and, where technically feasible, request that we transmit your personal data (that you have provided to us) to another organization.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete the personal data we process about you. We must comply with this request if we process your personal data, unless the data is necessary:
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation that binds us;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes; or
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to object: You may object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is based on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In this event we shall no longer process your personal data, unless (i) we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which justify the processing and override your interests, rights and freedoms, or (ii) in case the purpose is the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you have any questions about this privacy notice or concerns about the way Mihai & Co. processes your personal data, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. However, you may contact the Romanian Data Protection Authority (Autoritatea Națională de Supraveghere a Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal) using the information posted on their website www.dataprotection.ro if you choose to.
Notification of Changes to This Notice
Mihai & Co. is continuously improving and adding new functionality and features to its website. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, Mihai & Co. ’s data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, Mihai & Co. will post the changes on our websites to notify you of such changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently.