We are committed to high standards and professionalism. Starting your career with us will give you the opportunity to join a great team and expand your knowledge in a friendly working environment.
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE AND HAVE THE FOLLOWING
– fresh junior lawyer, member of the Bucharest Bar;
– solid law school results;
– good knowledge of standard legal concepts and procedures;
– any previous experience (0-2 years) at a law firm represents an advantage;
– English fluency (speaking and writing) is mandatory; French language is an advantage;
– strong attention to details;
– desire to grow as a professional and learn;
– very good MS Office skills;
– good team partner;
– well organized and proactive person.
THE DAILY DUTIES AND ACTIVITIES SHALL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
– performing a variety of specific tasks under supervision;
– assistance and/or representation in front of different authorities and/or Public Offices (such as: Trade Registry; State Office for Inventions and Trademarks, Labor Office, courts, as well as Post Office, Notary Public, Translator’s Office;
– drafting different legal documents and requests;
– drafting legal reports and/or reviewing any type of contracts used in the practice;
– research for different legal issues/projects;
– contribution to the internal projects (such as drafting newsletters/articles, participation to professional seminars, networking meetings).
We offer you the possibility to work in a professional and friendly environment. Our team will be happy to meet you and discover if you could be our colleague.
If you meet the description, please send your CV and letter of intention (in English) to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 1 noiembrie 2021