JOB POSITION: CONSULTANCY LAWYER/AVOCAT DEFINITIV
We are committed to unwavering standards of excellence and professionalism. Embarking on your career journey with us presents an exceptional chance to become part of an outstanding team and broaden your expertise within a welcoming and supportive work environment.
Our future colleague should meet the following:
- Fully qualified lawyer;
- Minimum three years of experience as a consultancy lawyer; litigation experience is an advantage;
- Work experience in civil law, corporate law, labor law, data privacy, intellectual property law; competition law. Sports law is a plus;
- English fluency (speaking and writing) is mandatory; French language is valued;
- Technology skills are implicit;
- Well organized and proactive person.
Your daily activity in our office will include:
- Analysis of the legal or contractual frame applicable to various situations of the client/s current activity;
- Legal services concerning the daily legal matters related to the client’s business;
- Drafting legal reports/memos, and/or reviewing any type of contracts used in the practice, assistance to negotiation of contracts;
- Assistance and/or representation in front of authorities (such as: Trade Registry; State Office for Inventions and Trademarks, Labor Office, courts);
- Research for different legal issues/projects;
- Contribution to the internal projects (such as drafting newsletters/articles, participation to professional seminars, networking meetings).
We offer a modern working environment. That puts an emphasis on the balance between private and professional life, and we encourage our colleagues to follow their passions and fulfill their dreams.
We enjoy our annual team buildings, and support the constant personal and professional development of our team.
We believe in a good collaboration between our members, and we support each other daily.
We are part of several professional networks and encourage our colleagues to be actively involved and participate in all related activities.
Our team will be happy to get to know you and discover together if you could be our future colleague. If you are curious to meet us and have a relaxed talk in our cosy and artistic workplace &/or beautiful garden, please send your CV and a short note (in English) with some highlights about you so we could better understand who you are to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 30 august 2023