We are committed to high standards and professionalism. Working with us offers you the opportunity to raise your career to new heights.
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE AND HAVE THE FOLLOWING
– fully qualified lawyer;
– three to five years of experience as a consultancy lawyer; litigation experience is an advantage;
– work experience in civil law, corporate law, labor law, intellectual property law; competition law, sports law is an advantage;
– English fluency (speaking and writing) is mandatory; French language is an advantage;
– very good MS Office skills;
– good team partner;
– well organized and proactive person.
THE DAILY ACTIVITIES SHALL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
– analysis of the legal or contractual frame applicable to various situations of the client/s current activity;
– legal services concerning the daily legal matters related to the client’s business;
– drafting legal reports/memos and/or reviewing any type of contracts used in the practice, assistance to negotiation of contracts;
– assistance and/or representation in front of authorities (such as: Trade Registry; State Office for Inventions and Trademarks, Labor Office, courts);
– research for different legal issues/projects;
– contribution to the internal projects (such as drafting newsletters/articles, participation to professional seminars, networking meetings).
We offer you the possibility to work in a professional and friendly environment. Our team will be happy to meet you and discover if you could be our colleague.
If you meet the description, please send your CV and letter of intention (in English) to the following e-mail: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 4 noiembrie 2021